Sunday, May 27, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

Sorry for the delay in getting things rolling. My time has been stretched thin, and I really let the months get away from me. Before I knew it, June was almost here! So, since I have procrastinated so much, I am really going to try to get everything completed in the next two weeks - we'll see how that goes, haha!

Here's an overview of what I hope to build, create, and paint:

  • Jellyfish Lamp
  • Clouds
  • Airplane
  • Rocks for Victoria Falls
  • Coral 
  • Seaweed stems
  • Crates 
  • Grand Canyon
  • Printables
Of course, this is not definite - could be more or less. So, on that note, let's fire up the engines and get this plane moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons