Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bright Lights & Stage Lights

So, for the Music Backstage I decided to tackle stage lights. I teach music in the Sanctuary, so every year I incorporate the music room into my overall Worship Rally design. Our backstage will be built out of pvc pipe, so whatever I hang off of it has to be lightweight. So for the lights I decided to make them out poster board and paper plates.


How-To
  • First, I painted small, paper plates with fluorescent paint. You can also use glow-in-the-dark paint on top of the plates to give them a glow when the lights are dimmed. 
  • Next, I traced the plate on black poster board and drew a light shutter pattern around it.
  • After cutting out the pattern, I hot-glued the paper plate onto the pattern. 


Now you have stage lights for your Music Backstage!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons