Tuesday, March 1, 2011

'Tis the Season!

Well, it's that time of year again. The time for Vacation Bible School decorating to begin. Like every other year, I was hoping to get started a little bit earlier, but of course that didn't happen. I'm once again using Lifeway's VBS. This years theme is Big Apple Adventure. A few things I have planned for this year are:
  • Homemade Art Easel
  • Light-Up Broadway Sign
  • Crafty Room Partition/ Shutters  
  • Streetlight Lamp Posts
  • Bike Rack
  • Street Signs
  • Stage Lights
  • Sand Bags
Of course, I'll probably add more as I go a long, but that is game plan so far. I am actually in the middle of my last semester of college, so things are a little hectic. I am going to try to add as much as possible this week while I am on spring break. After that, I will add things when I get a chance. I expect to have everything up by the end of May. 

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons