Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's closing time...

So, now that VBS is over, and I have finally recouped, I have uploaded photos of the fully decorated rooms. Due to work and preparing for VBS, the past couple weeks were really busy, and I know I did not blog as much as I would have liked. So, on that note, if you go through the photos and see anything that you have questions about, please don't hesitate to email me. I'll be glad to explain what I made or where I bought anything. I hope everyone has a successful VBS! I look forward to seeing everyone again next year as we get ready for the Amazing Wonders Aviation!

Click to View Decorated Rooms '11 Photo Album

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons